Saturday, August 30, 2008

Take me out to the ball game

Last night we had free tickets (thanks, Donna!) to the Las Vegas 51s game. Saving on the entrance fee meant, of course, that we emptied our wallets on concessions. Hot dogs, $4; watered-down lemondade, $4; pretzel, $3; nachos, $5 . . . you get the picture, times six. Good times.



We were lucky to have nice seats close to the action, with lots of room to spread out. We were even luckier to sit by Betsy Fowler and her young friends Aaron and Ethan. I say lucky because talking to Betsy gave me something to do besides watch the game (j/k), and having the boys there gave Tyce some instant buddies.





Harrison made me laugh because he is just so independent and cute. He liked moving up or down a row and talking to the other game-goers. I moved a few rows down at one point to take pictures and I heard these old black guys say, "Where's Harrison? Oh, I think he's with his Pops. That Harrison is a cool little dude." Harrison also enjoyed taking pictures with Tyce's camera.



Cameron liked growling for the camera to show me how ferocious he can be.



Bryce and Mary had fun.



And I did too.

2 comments:

Mer said...

I think you guys always have fun no matter what! I love the bite mark on the face!!! I think you should of blogged about that,or maybe you did just farther back than I looked.

Betsy Fowler said...

fun pics rebecca. Thanks for posting. It was nice to see you. I told Bryce that i always like having the chance to visit with you (even though we inevitably get interrupted about every 5 seconds) I think you're pretty darn great! yeay jones fam!