Friday, August 22, 2008

Identity Revealed

If I had given you a few more clues, such as:

This person was eating a snack 5 minutes before dinner, or
This person was hiding under the table when it happened, or
This person thought it was a good idea to use a steak knife to stab at frozen fruit,

you may have guessed that the unfortunate victim was our very own Mary Rachel Jones.



Her biggest problem now is keeping it bandaged up. The poor girl said that she could feel three out of the five stitches and she wanted to scream. So I guess she's earned the right to show off.

Click on the picture and I'll tell her you got the full effect, so she doesn't yank off her dressing every time someone new walks through the door.

1 comment:

C.A.L.L.L.L. said...

Wow, Mary, that is one nasty cut! I cut my own thumb slicing watermelon, so it happens to the best of us!