Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Long ago when Bryce and I talked about getting married in August, I loved the idea of having a holiday in a month without holidays!

(Of course, at the age of 21 I didn't really factor in that one day I'd have children and they'd be starting school around that time, and that the romantic anniversary trips I'd envisioned would have to be moved up or postponed. LOL)

Can you believe that 13 years ago today I began my life with the most wonderful man in the world? It was a beautiful start to a beautiful life.

Only by marrying Bryce could I have the very life I have now, with our four amazing children. Sometimes I think of that, and it blows me away. I'm grateful for divine intervention on that front, for giving me what I've always wanted--which is more than I deserve.

I love you, Bryce!

3 comments:

brooklyn said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys have created a beautiful life and family!

Rachel McEwen said...

Happy anniversary!! I just love reading your blogs, they really make me smile. So who got the stitches?

Rebecca and Co. said...

Thanks for the good anni wishes!