Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Palinator

I'm writing yet another post. I hope that doesn't bug you, the fact that you can't keep up with the excitement (like the SHOE post . . . right?). Well, I have something else to say. And no, it's not about the fact that you didn't know I was from Texas--I'm over that. Nor is it about how I discovered I actually know the new band director at Brown, and how funny it was to see Tyce's alarm. The thing that's on my mind this morning is my name.

My name is Rebecca Lynne Zella Cook Jones. Don't be jealous that you don't have five names. I only ever use two. But I wonder how my life would have turned out if I'd been named

Beretta Hockey Palin

Just something to think about. What would your Palin name be?

6 comments:

Tracey said...

I would be Trowel Ogre Palin. How awful!!!!

C.A.L.L.L.L. said...

Drink Hack Palin for me. Where do you find this stuff! I like your new fall layout.

FoReVeR WeLcH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FoReVeR WeLcH said...

Mine is......
Drumrollllllll

Pump Bust Palin

(Who knows, Pump Bust Palin you just might be president one day!)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????
Hahahahahahhaha ohhh my

Kimpromptu said...

Spoon Archer Palin is a little tame for me. Sounds sort of valley-girl - "Gag me"

Rebecca and Co. said...

Bryce is: Bullpen Cola Palin
Tyce is: Stockyard Mudslide Palin
Mare is: Can Lightning Palin
Cam is: Recoil Zoo Palin
Hare is: Claw Washout Palin

I think that Tracey's name, Trowel Ogre, is the best. Meaning, of course, the worst.