Friday, September 12, 2008

Grandpas are the best!

My dad, aka Grandpa Jim, had a convention in Las Vegas last week. After it was over I picked him up and he spent two days with us. It was awesome! Here's some of what we did.

Harrison and Grandpa (and Mary) enjoyed playing catch.


Grandpa and Mary read books together.


After school the next day, my dad took us to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay. I thought that all of our kids would be excited about this, and I was right about three out of the four. There was one who, let's just say, was less than thrilled to be doing something besides vegging on a Friday afternoon. I'll let you decide who it was by the pictures.

After that Bryce met us at the Cheesecake Factory at Caesar's Palace. They sat us in the section on the second floor, where we were the only people. I think it must have been the VIP section. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that our family looks like trouble.

And after THAT, we went to FAO Schwartz and played around. Tyce found a Rip Stick and was practically a pro his first time on it. Mary was enamoured with all the animals. Cam found a wizard hat he was oddly attached to. Harrison did the Curious George jack-in-the-box a lot.









On Saturday Dad took the boys to the park and we had a fun time playing hide-and-seek!





One last picture with the four Jones grandkids.


We love you, Dad! We're praying that the hurricane passes you by!

No comments: