* I confess that I got this idea from Emmy Mom. (Thanks, Emily!)
* When it comes to blogging, I don't care if I have any followers or if anyone even reads it besides my family . . . but I get a secret thrill when I find out that other people do. And if you comment . . . oh boy, that makes my day. Unless you are creepy or a spammer.
* But if you're a friend, or a friend-of-a-friend, or someone who likes what I like, then we're cool.
* It bother's me when people put apostrophe's at the ends of plural word's. This is only ONE of my many grammar pet peeve's but it's probably one of the most common, and I try to overlook it, but I'm human and it's hard, and it's a good thing run-on sentance's aren't YOUR pet peeve or you'd have stopped reading this by now, but that's not really a confession because I've told you all this before.
* I have cut my own hair and then lied to my stylist about it.
* When I don't feel like separating lights from darks, I throw everything in the wash on cold.
* I set the clock in my car 10 minutes fast, so that when I'm running behind I can take comfort in knowing it's not as late as it looks.
* I shower every-other-day to save water. But also because I don't want to do my hair.
* I say I don't like popular music, but I could listen to "Halo" by Beyonce for hours.
* Once we invited a new couple in our ward to dinner. They gave us their Amway presentation. I was really cheesed off that what I thought would be a nice time making friends turned into getting (almost!) roped into a pyramid scheme.
* When I'm flipping the channels on TV, I'll stop on a sitcom or whatever just to take in their home decor.
* Judging from my banged up / scribbled on walls and furniture, I think my children are more destructive than most.
* Sometimes I beat people up in my dreams. I'd like to say I use wicked ninja moves, but it looks more like nerdy girl fighting.
* I don't care if my kids fold their laundry or not.
* I DO care if the silverware is put precisely the right way in the drawer.
* My secret for confident public speaking is to talk loud. It seems that people think I must know what I'm talking about if I'm shouting.
* I have "carrot toes," meaning, they look like baby carrots.
* When I'm bored I have been known to dial 1-800 and then seven random numbers so see what different companies' welcome messages sound like.
* Are you like me? Then you'll love this. Call the Nestle Crunch Hotline at 1-800-295-0051 (This may take several attempts if the line is busy). When you are asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, just wait quietly for about 10 seconds and you will smile. Promise! Keep going and press 4. Then tell me about it and we'll laugh.
* Being funny is a full-time job.
* That's why I'm unemployed.
* Ba dum BUM!
* But seriously folks.
* That's all for today.
* (And have a great weekend.)