Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mary's 10th Birthday

Man, will I ever catch up? This is another one I'm backdating. Haha.

January 5th is Miss Mary's special day, and now she is 10!

Mary Rachel Kimberly Jones, 
She is made of muscle and bones.
Sing,  my darling. Sing my darling!
Today we shall eat ice cream cones.

Before school she posed with her little brothers.


She wanted a piggy cake, just like every year since she turned 6. This one was called "opera wig pig."
 

She blew out the candles with style.
 

One special gift she received was from Tyce; it was a book in the Redwall series by Brian Jacques, one of Tyce's all-time favorites.
 

She let Tyce read one of her birthday cards.
 

She got many great gifts, like this game from Heather.


One of MY greatest gifts is the beautiful, intelligent, creative, passionate, caring daughter I've been privileged to raise for the last 10 years.

I love you, Scary Mary!


2 comments:

Emmy said...

Looks like a fun party. And cute cake! And with having the same cake every year.. I bet you are an expert at the pig cake now :)

Mopsie said...

Fun for every One! Happy B-day in retrospect, Miss M! Looks like a great day. (Love the pig wig.) Love you!