Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Divine Miss Em

On Sunday evening my former college roommate, Emily Ferguson, came to visit! She was here for a conference with her sister Liz. Talking to Emily made me remember how much I miss her!

Emily is on the left, Liz on the right.

Emily is down-to-earth, witty, and genuinely cares for people. I remember her giving me sound advice when we were in college and I really valued that. She also threw her cup of water at me when I made her mad one time, so I guess you could say she appreciates a little slapstick humor.

Do you remember that, Em?

We talked about work, relationships, and life in general. I had to vie for Emily and Liz's attention, and I have to admit it was hard to compete with flips, knock-knock jokes, and human pyramids.


Emily and Liz are very good with children and didn't seem to mind their attention-getting antics.
It was great to catch up with my dear friends.

No comments: