It's a picture of ME and I am not corrupt!
Well, I've been tagged several times on facebook to post 25 random things about myself and I haven't done it. Because not only am I NOT corrupt, I am not random.
Like you believe that.
I thought I'd give you five for now, and YOU didn't even ask!
1. I love a good bargain. Wait, let me rephrase. I LOVE A GOOD BARGAIN. Today I bought Bryce a suit, two blazers, 6 pair of dress slacks, and 6 ties, for a grand total of . . . $352.48. My receipt said "You saved $962.12" and I nearly fainted from awesomeness.
2. You wouldn't know it to look at the rest of me, but I have freakishly thin fingers.
3. After coming to accept and even enjoy my infertility, I fear that God will "surprise" me with a biological baby someday.
4. I'm not proud of this, but one time I accidently stole a magnet from a shop at Disneyland, courtesy of a sticky-fingered toddler. I took it home, stuck it on my fridge, and eventually couldn't stand the guilt. I threw it away. I hated to be reminded that I was an accomplice to a mini-Mickey crime.
(Get it, mini . . . Mickey?)
5. I have memorized every ward list for every ward I've ever been in. I can't help it; it just happens. For the strangers, I know each family member's name and what street they live on, including ZIP code. For people I actually know, it's names, addresses, phone numbers, and birthdates. I usually keep this fact to myself because it makes me look like a stalker.
Then end . . . for now.