Monday, October 13, 2008

Week in Pictures

Tuesday: Mary and I went to get pedicures. Look how cute her toes are.


Wednesday: Entry for the Naughty File: Harrison decorated our baseboards for miles.


Thursday: Bryce and I went to the first play of the season. It had the sidekick from "Walker, Texas Ranger" in it.


Friday: Went to Basic High School's football game, because the junior high band was playing. Tyce is standing up.


Bryce and Mary love to be silly.


Tyce came down after half-time to say hi.


Saturday: Cameron practiced his Jedi moves on Harrison.


We went out for a fun evening with the Pendletons (but I forgot my camera).

Sunday: Bryce helped the little boys make cookies. (He had to do a little touch up work when they weren't looking.) What they lacked in presentation, I'm happy to say, they made up for in taste.

No comments: