Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A video worthy of your time

Remember when I said I was listening the Christian radio station? I can't imagine why I've never heard this song. Maybe because without the video it just wouldn't be the same.



I'll bet Sal was every choir director's dream with that enunciation. Zap!

I would have loved a close up of the guy with the orange guitar. Sweet moves, Uncle Herb! I wish I had a family band that rocked this hard. It's interesting how the grand piano is merely a prop and the electric keyboard shines in this number. I'm taking notes . . . for when my own band makes it big, ya know?

6 comments:

brooklyn said...

i'm totally wierding out. it's pure ska without the horns and before it's time. Pure ska.

is he ex-rude boy turn christian?

seriously, go to you tube and check out any ska band: the specials--too much too young, the selector--on my radio, bad manners--lip up fatty, the busters--summertime, the aquabats, less than jake...any of the 80's or 90's ska...

weird and strangely enjoyable.

Rebecca and Co. said...

Holy cow, I checked out the ones you suggested on youtube and the first one (the specials) is practically identical! Truly from the same mold. Oh and guess what....the Aquabats play sometimes on the children's show "Yo Gabba Gabba."

Anonymous said...

帳號的設計 要有什麼經驗
發問者: Hokkiao ( 實習生 5 級)
發問時間: 2008-10-07 06:59:19 ( 還有 1 天發問到期 )
解答贈點: 20 ( 共有 0 人贊助 )
回答:
2 意見: 0
[ 檢舉 ]
zycxxcz1234.blogspot.com

方案 : 一ㄍ 【WRETCH】 categorization分類 TRANSFER->一ㄍ [BLOGSPOT] ID帳號








NATIONAL TAIWANUNIVERSITY
IWANNA

Natalie said...

Hilarious! Ya know, our ward needs a choir. Maybe they are still around. ZAP!

Betsy Fowler said...

Bryce shared this at work and I've had "Jesus is a friend of mine" stuck in my head for a week!!!!!

and I've started posting in Kanji..hope you don't mind. uhhhhhhhhhhh.

Rebecca and Co. said...

Maybe this is why I like ska so much!

Bryce