Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cast your Vote

I am so glad that Bryce, Tyce, and Harrison are home because I sure missed them. They apparently had fun at the game on Friday, and then Bryce, Tyce, and Grandpa Al went to the Priesthood session on Saturday night. (Tyce wrote a little about it on his blog.) Perhaps I can persuade Bryce to elaborate on their weekend. You already know how my weekend was . . . weepy. LOL But enriching, uplifting, and good.

Well you know how I've been thinking about the upcoming election and why there are only two main candidates--can America's views really be lumped into to two parties without bordering on the absurd? I say the answer is NO. It's time for a stronger third party.

Four highly qualified individuals answered my three pressing questions. My query to you, the reader, is this: Are we ready for such bold agents for change? Could the world's problems be solved by one of these Washington outsiders? You decide.

QUESTION: What is the biggest problem facing children today?

Candidate #1: Safety--kids getting left in cars, kidnapping, and stuff like that.
Candidate #2: Eating their snacks all gone.
Candidate #3: School.
Candidate #4: Catching fish and getting on a boat.

QUESTION: What should the government spend its money on?

Candidate #1: Charity--giving poor people money for food.
Candidate #2: Buying toys.
Candidate #3: Affordable insurance for all.
Candidate #4: Buffets.

QUESTION: How can America reduce its dependency on foreign oil?

Candidate #1: Start making fuel out of trash.
Candidate #2: Put the flags up.
Candidate #3: Drill more oil here in America.
Candidate #4: I don't know. Chocolate milk!

1 comment:

brooklyn said...

What a fun post! Love the answers and i agree that chocolate milk is a good solution for about anything.

I couldn't resist asking my own what they think:
#1 C-That they act crazy.
M-That they act naughty.
#2 C-Build more buildings
M-Buy Dalmations
#3 C-We should dig with shovels