Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Because you don't want to work right now, do you?

Come take a break and create a wordle.

And when you're done, you can check out these. This one is my blog text, and this one is from the Interests section in my blog profile.

Maybe you're in the mood to read a mystery. I found this intriguing story beginning under the kitchen table when sweeping.

***
"Mary, Tyce," said the Comissioner. "We have an important mission for you."

"If you want the Joneses, you take all the Joneses," said Tyce.

"Yeah, doing spy work is easy but keeping the family together is hard and that's the mission we're fighting for," said Mary . . .
***

Or maybe you're like me and going apple-picking soon and want to do some research on the different varieties out there.

So take a break, and then . . .

GET BACK TO WORK! But I won't tell if you don't.

No comments: