Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Restless

Sometimes I just want to shake things up, make a change, see/do/make/be something different. Do you ever feel that way?

Had a great visit with my brother from California yesterday. I think talking to him made me kind of see things in a different light and from another perspective. He got me thinking about myself and life and how I want to live it, who I am and who I want to become. Just normal conversations but he's got a way of making me think. He's a pretty wise guy for a little brother.

Also, he took me to lunch at Fausto's. Word.

David came to Tyce's volleyball game. He's an awesome uncle.


2 comments:

Silver Strands said...

Want to go skydiving with Sierra? It's her big present for her birthday and I know she'd love to have you join her!

I'll be interested to hear how you change things up - and I do know what you're talking about. I love one of Sister Kapp's quotes - it goes something like, "When our priorities are in place we begin to set goals that cause us to live in anticipation." Whenever I start to recognize that I'm not feeling that anticipation I know I need to change things up a bit. Anyway, best part of this post: Mexican food :)

Rebecca and Co. said...

Denalee....that is so cool that Sierra is going skydiving for her birthday. That is still a little (or lot) out of my league when it comes to adventure. It'll take a whole lot of baby steps to reach that point. But I very much appreciate the offer. :)

I am glad you quoted Sister Kapp because that's how I've been feeling. Positive things are in store!