Monday, June 9, 2008

Leaving for the week

Meet the newest member of the Jones transportation fleet!


Since Brooklyn was the only person to hazard a guess on the color, she wins. I know it's hard to tell but the color is charcoal.

Bryce said, "I've been saving this sticker for a long, long time . . ." and now, as you can see, it finally has a home.



In other news, someone just called to tell me that the beach we're going to for Girls Camp is a nudist beach. Hello, are you kidding me? Why must you torture me 12 hours before I leave? Here's the thing. It's Cal-i-for-nia. The whole left-hand side of the state is a beach, right? If "the" beach we go to is clothing-optional, then we'll move farther down the road. Sheesh. Don't mess with me right now. LOL

2 comments:

Betsy Fowler said...

I noticed the sticker first thing.......LOVED IT!! Have a great week -- and good luck Rebecca!

Mopsie said...

Wow, that was sure a DO NOT MESS WITH ME paragraph! Hope all goes well at camp - looking forward to your report!
As our newest car is charcoal too I must say, good choice! And congrats. (You don't often see 2008 and pre-owned in the same sentence, do you?)