Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Girls Camp--The Temple

At the end of the week we took a detour to walk the grounds of the beautiful temple in San Diego. All temples are beautiful, but this one is particularly breathtaking and holds a special place in my heart because I was able to tour it before its dedication with my college roommates, all the way back in 1993 .



This is the whole group at the temple grounds. Our camp directors are on the front row: Serena (with her two daughters); and on the back row: Lori (in the white t-shirt). I'm on the back row too, in black.


I think the girls enjoyed this little side trip. I know I did.


And there you have it. The last of my Girls Camp posts (until next year!).

1 comment:

brooklyn said...

what a great camp; it looked soooo fun! you did such a great job! lucky girls.