Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tyce's progress

He continues to get better and better. He looks amazingly better than before. Part of that is that I'm used to looking at him though; I think he'd still look pretty gruesome at first sight. I took him to the dentist per the ER doctor's orders, and she said exactly what I thought she'd say.

"He looks good and I don't seen any damage. Make a follow-up appointment with me in 6 weeks to see if there are any changes. That will be $2000--thanks for making the downpayment on my new Prius!"

Just kidding. I wish I were a doctor.

Bryce took him to the maxillofacial doctor yesterday and the report was the same.

I think Tyce enjoys his newfound celebrity status at school. For him, the accident has improved his social standing. LOL

Okay, here is a picture of one of the cookie jars. Isn't it adorable? I am so glad all I did was bake 20 dozen cookies and left the "cute" part to someone else. All in all I think we made a pretty good profit (the Camp director has the numbers). Girls Camp is less than one month away! Woo hoo! The sooner it comes the sooner I can stop thinking about it!

1 comment:

brooklyn said...

poor guy! i'm glad he's handling it so well at school!

i wish i could have bought some cookies! my mouth is watering!