Friday, May 30, 2008

Picture Tag

I stole this post idea from Brooklyn. I figure that I can participate in a tag even if I haven't been . . . ummmm . . . tagged . . . right?

My first job (in this case, a picture is not worth 1000 words):


My goal for the next year:


My favorite place to go (hangin' with Juliet would be a bonus):


My favorite food:


The city I live in:


My favorite color:


A nickname I have:


A place I'd like to visit:


How old I'll be on my next birthday:


Something I fear:


A talent I'd like to develop:


So there you go. If you feel so inclined, consider yourself tagged. I love learning about people!

2 comments:

brooklyn said...

EFY couseler?

Rebecca and Co. said...

Ha! Yes, that was my second job. I worked for Guest Services at BYU. Click on the link "job" and you can see the duties--in reading it myself it sounds like my position should have been titled "kill joy." LOL The picture I chose shows people wearing modest clothing, something I had to enforce at dances and activities.

(That was just one part of the job, and probably my least favorite. My best stint was elevator operator for Education Week. I had people saying, "Wow, this must be a really up and down job" all day long and it never got old.)