Wednesday, August 22, 2007

12 Years Ago . . .

I got married to the best guy in the world. Happy anniversary to us!

Highlights of the day: Bryce going to the doctor, me cancelling the babysitter, and watching our wedding video with the kids. :)
.
Some of the last 12 years I imagined as a young bride: Bryce going to law school and becoming a lawyer, becoming foster parents at some point. I never would have guessed we'd have four adopted children and live in Las Vegas! Life has its ups and downs but I have a great life and a great person to share it with.

3 comments:

Darrell Crowther said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It's nice to see you blogging again. I check in every day, and I miss the days when there's not a new post.

:-)

Rebecca and Co. said...

Thanks, Angie! I've been lazy about blogging lately, haven't I? LOL

brooklyn said...

congrats indeed. you guys are an awesome couple who do a lot of good in the world.