Monday, July 23, 2012

Reunited

Bryce and the big kids came back last night just in time for Bryce's birthday. He was smart to postpone his celebration though because people were avoiding, grouchy, or some degree of agitated at our glorious reunification. Some days I just wish our people were less temperamental.

My week with the twins was a breeze. Bryce's week with the big kids was hard on him physically (late nights and early mornings) but other than that, easy. I will write more about that later.

Things are stressful in every aspect. Mary has a migraine and is missing her first diving class. The house is a wreck. We have to buy a new car, like, today. Cameron's constant snorting tic is torturing us all--and these are just the small things. I am trying to stay positive but today is one of those days I feel I'm barely keeping my head above water.


1 comment:

A Real Kansas Momma said...

Keep swimming Mama! It will all work out:) Love ya