Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mother's Day Outings with My Kids

I was lucky enough to spend time with each of my children in honor of Mother's Day. (Except for Cameron--we are going this week.) I love each of them so very much and it was a pleasure to be with them one-on-one!

1. "Sweet Honey in the Rock" with Tyce
This all-female a capella group was amazing! They even asked the audience to sing with them on a few songs and Tyce and I absolutely loved it. We were the most enthusiastic participants in the entire Smith Center.

Before the show.

New shoes....not sure if I like them, love them, or hate them?

My handsome date and I.

You can tell we were pretty high up there!

2. Cheesecake Factory and Color Me Mine with Mary Rachel
We were goofballs at dinner and then we went to the paint-your-own ceramics store in The District.

My pretty girl.

Cover for a romance novel.

We were swept off our feet.

We don't need an excuse to strike a pose.

Here we are, back to normal.

My dinner was super delish.

Mary ordered cheese pizza, as usual.

She loved working on her piece at Color Me Mine.

It looked really great after it was fired up!



3. Mary Poppins with Harrison
This was Harrison's first time at a live performance, and what a great one to see! It was an incredible production.
I wish I could have taken a picture of the sets--they were really cool.

Harrison got the giggles when I attempted to take his picture.


He is a cutie.


4. Snuggling with Cameron
He is such a sweet little guy who loves to play with me in the mornings. Even though we haven't had our special day I didn't want to leave him out!


He loves to make silly faces.

Don't you love the way he eyes me with suspicion?

Watch out, he'll cast a spell on you.

I am so blessed. I not only love my children but I truly like them. They are my heart and soul and my greatest joy in this life.


No comments: