Friday, August 12, 2011

While Tyce Was at YASE...

Bryce, Heather, the twins and I spent some time on the BYU campus. Mary stayed at the grandparents' with Ben.

The mountains are so beautiful and green in the summer. As we enter Provo Bryce always says he'll pay $1 to the first person to see the "Y" on the mountain . . . so far he's only had to pay himself!

The Flower Patch has been there since way before I was a freshman. I liked the marquee's message at the top and snapped a picture for Tyce: KEEP UR SHAWTY HAPPY.  Haha, young people.

We spent some time in the bookstore--sans kids, we could have spent HOURS there. I love this cute picture of Cam.


Heather and the boys in their new BYU shirts.

Cameron and Harrison with me!

I love this adorable picture of Harrison. He was super proud of his new sunglasses and wore them backwards just like Tyce.


Self-portrait outside the HFAC.

Bryce, Heather, Cam, and Captain Moroni. Check out Cam's face!

We went bowling at the Wilkinson Center. I bought socks for the occasion.

The twins had bumpers...and so did we. The boys did great!

Bryce and Harrison!

Cameron and me!


Who won? Heather, who squeaked ahead at the end! I think all the bumpers did was keep us from getting gutter balls (which totally benefited some of us, who otherwise would have had scores under 50. Some of us named Me).

After bowling we went to eat lunch at the Brick Oven. Oh man, I'd love to have a summer home in Provo.

2 comments:

C.A.L.L.L.L. said...

Love that place! Let's be neighbors in Provo someday? That's been my dream since college.

Rebecca and Co. said...

Oh yes, Carmen! I love it. And we'll get season tickets to all the cool performances at the HFAC.