Thursday, August 18, 2011

Alisha and Ben's Wedding

Bryce's cousin Alisha Hill married Ben Embleton in the Salt Lake temple. We attended their wedding reception in Nephi. What a cute couple!

The cute bride and her handsome man.
The cake table--the twins had a hard time not touching the pretty fondant flowers.
Alisha's sister and brother--Ashley and Ben Hill.

The twins and I sat at a table with some people I didn't know. I asked if they were guests of the bride or groom and the lady said, "I am the bride's father's cousin." (Uncle Steve's cuz). She reciprocated the question, and I replied, "I am the bride's father's niece-in-law." That stumped the whole table in an awkward, now-what kind of way. It was much easier to say I was Bryce's wife, whom they had apparently talked to moments before. Good thing I had to the boys with me; I said, "Cameron, show these nice people your dance moves!" and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Betsie and Natasha, with Ben Ottosen doing a photobomb!

How adorable is this picture of Grandpa Al dancing with little Kira?!

 Ben and Mary were tearing it up!

Ben is a good big cousin to the little kids.

Mary and Kira whirling and twirling.
Cam and his ninja dancing.


Happy Harrison.


It was a very fun reception and Alisha looked gorgeous. She sure has a lot of Bens in her life--a husband, a brother, and a cousin! Ben and Alisha are good example of a great couple who are starting life out on the right foot. We hope they have a happy, wonderful life together, now and forever!

No comments: