Saturday, March 1, 2008

Going back a few weeks


After Mary's baptism everyone left except for my mom, who stayed a few more days. I'm so glad she did! We watched Touched by an Angel together, stuff on the Game Show Network (GSN), did housework, played with kids. So basically she just shared my normal day but it was really nice to have someone to talk to.

One day we even went bowling at Sam's Town. This time I made it over 100. Woo hoo! My mom hadn't been bowling for a really long time but she warmed right up to it. The kids were more naughty than usual, I think because Bryce was there(?). They seem to like to test him. Anyway, that was a fun day.

We also got to go to the temple together one morning, which was lovely . . . until the end. LOL You'll have to ask her about it . . . okay, I'll just tell you. She was given the wrong name at the beginning. So you can imagine that things came to a screeching halt at a certain point. Well, it all worked out just fine in the end and I'm so glad we got to go. I have to give a big thank you to Rebecca S. for watching the boys.

Thanks for spending so much time with us, Mom! We love you!

4 comments:

Mopsie said...

Right back atcha! I loved being there, and had some withdrawal to endure the next day. I hated that we left before saying goodbye to Tyce and Mary Rachel. Behemoth bummer. Can't wait till next time. I love you all!

Mopsie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vigoren Family said...

So fun to have moms around, isn't it? Your mom's a sweetheart!

brooklyn said...

wish we could have stayed longer with you--it sounded fun!

cute pic of you two.