Friday, June 15, 2007

Out on the Town

On Wednesday night Bryce and I joined Betsie and Andy at the MGM to see the Cirque du Soleil show called Ka. This was my first CDS performance and it was awesome. The presentation was visually stunning--absolutely masterful. Apparently Ka has more of a story line than the other shows (a backdrop for the amazing acrobatics). Betsie and Andy have seen other shows, including Mystere and O (which they saw tonight). I'd like to see those too. If/when you plan a trip out here, we'll have to go . . . what say you?

A poster for the show.


A guard named "Chameleon." I asked him to take a picture of us. He took a picture of himself.



Hey, maybe I could be a guard myself.

1 comment:

brooklyn said...

we gotta come visit and do that some time. sounds so fun!