Thursday, June 7, 2007

I found this list

Cleaning out the desk I found this list of baby names I wrote. Since I don't see us adding to the family again I don't think I'll need it. But what a shame to let all this work go to waste. So I am posting my long list of contenders for our next pet. j/k If anyone wants to use anything on the list, feel free, as long as you don't mind your next child sharing a name with our future dog. (Just kidding, I'm sure the dog will be named "Spot" or something creative in that line.)

Boys

Camden
Asher
Donovan
Brendan
Garrett
Devin
Sean
Luke
Christian
Mark
Elio
Tanner
Ellison
Reece
Emerson
Preston
Gavin
Reid
Nathan
Langston (I love this one)
Landon


Girls

Angelina
Alexandra
Alexa
Alisa
Anneliese
Amanda
Carina
Caroline
Elizabeth
Katrina
Marisa
Melissa
Marissa
Nisa
Neisha
Sabrina
Savannah
Summer
Tessa
Tana
Danica
Mia
Malia
Nora
Nalia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, i must say that we have quite different tastes, but i did find a few that i liked--

camden
elio

angelina
carina
nalia

hope the move is going well! i soooo wish we could help you (after knowing how hard it is!!!)