Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Something exciting.

Yin and yang. Boring and interesting. Waiting and . . . finally getting.

We have the keys to the new house. {{must resist the urge to add 10 exclamation points}} As of this afternoon, we're allowed to enter the dwelling we emptied our bank account for. Now in come the grout-sealers (Bryce and I), painters, ceiling-fan-installers, and appliance people. I hope the blinds and shades I ordered really fit the windows. I can't wait to try out the ice dispenser in the door of the new refrigerator! I wonder if the Low-E windows really make a difference . . .

Are you still reading this? If so, you are a true friend and/or loyal relative. I'm sorry but I warned you that there's not much going on with us but that. Probably beyond boring to you, but exciting to me. Yin and yang, baby!

Now you'll have to come visit me, 'cuz guess what. We have keys to the house now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just waiting for the day the Joneses invite me to their new digs for a BBQ :)

Sorry I won't be in town to help you move things this weekend, but congrats on the new house! I'm really excited for you.

Rebecca and Co. said...

hey girl, come on over! (but give us a few weeks) :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the casa! can't wait to come check it out. we moved this weekend as well, only out place is not quite so glamorous.

DC

Rebecca and Co. said...

Glamour is in the eye of the beholder, eh? Your wife will make it look awesome no matter what. Hope all went well with your move!

brooklyn said...

hooray!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not afraid of exclamaion points, so i thought i'd do it for you. you're welcome.

that's so fun and awesome!

wish we could come help you move (we'll have a friend staying with us that weekend, though). i doubt we'll be out of our own mess...