Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Vision

I know this is a weird thing to be proud of but when I went to the optometrist today I was told I have 20/15 vision. I haven't worn glasses since baby Mary threw my frames across the kitchen in 2000 and I lost the lenses. Back then I was pretty dependent on corrective eyewear but I was too busy to go to the doctor for a replacement. Gradually my vision improved, if you can believe it.

Everyone had appointments today and the doctor fit me in as well. I had no complaints going in but I was still pleased to be told that my vision was great. He said that if it were any better it'd be x-ray vision. Ha.

I see you . . . in detail.
Cameron has 20/20 vision in one eye and 20/25 in the other. No glasses for that. Harrison has 20/20 in both eyes. We three are the ones who wish we could pick out cute frames and spent the most time trying them on. Poor Mary has 20/300 and Bryce has worse than that. Mary is getting contacts even though she looks adorable in glasses. She'll need them for sure since she's going to public school this next year. Like how I just slipped that major news in there? More on that later.


No comments: