Saturday, May 7, 2011

Katie J. and her 1st Birthday!

Hamburger on a plate? For me? Yes please.

We celebrated Miss Katie's birthday on May 1st. I made cupcakes for the humans and a hamburger for the birthday girl. This was her first time sitting on a chair at the table, which was probably a big mistake (as in, she will be confused the other 364 days a year she's not allowed to do that). But she sure enjoyed getting a special treat.

Katie watches everything Mary does.

Mary made her some presents (like this pool ring on a string) and even gave her an old stuffed animal. That's in addition to the toys and treats Bryce bought her!

Oh my goodness, do we have a spoiled dog or what? I know we're not the only ones who throw our dog a party--my own parents had one for their Sadie Mae on the same day. At least I didn't contemplate putting a hat on her like my parents did. (Just kidding . . . I love you, Mom and Dad . . . . and your little dog, too!)

I sure am glad we have our little miss--she is the best pet we could imagine having for our family.

2 comments: