Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Report

These were their costumes. It was a spooktacular night.

Tyce was the very dashing and presidential Barack Obama. He went to a surprise birthday / Halloween party for his friend Skye and had a blast.


Here's where it gets fuzzy. Literally. My camera has been dropped so many times that the flash no longer works. But I hope you can tell that the twins were knights; black (Cam) and silver (Hare).


Mary was a sorceress and she had this pretty hat to go with her dress....which she refused to wear. ("It looks too princess-y!" she complained. Hmmmm....yes.)


We even went to our next door neighbor's house for a little get-together.

Our "other" neighbors were in their element. I saw one of them (the one I call Billy Hill), in a long black tunic with a ciggie hanging from his lips, putting out still more decorations, including the the giant green skull. And I have to say, all his hard work paid off. I was scared.

3 comments:

KG said...

You crack me up! I have now made a consious effort to keep my garage door closed at all times, and stand instead of sit while watching my kids play and visiting with my neighbors in front of our house!:-) As for Halloween decor...none to be found on the Gubler front! Tyce looked very handsome in his "costume",as did all of your kids! Sounds like a fun Halloween!

Aranne and Dan said...

Glad you guys had a fun night. We say Tyce and he looked great. Missed seeing the rest of you and Trunk or Treat but glad you had fun with friends!

Robin said...

Hey, Rebecca. The Bevell family now has a blog. It is bevellfamily.blogspot.com.
Your blog is cute. We saw Tyce on Halloween, he was a great Barack Obama. Ciara says the twins are so cute.