Wednesday, July 30, 2008

If Jack Kerouac were a Cougar fan

I found this poem in a notebook of Miss Mary's (spelling corrected, LOL. Though cute, it's pretty hard to decipher otherwise). As you can see, the brainwashing is working. You can also see that she and I share a fondness for the phrase "woo hoo."

BYU SCROLL

Look out for the Utes
they toot
But look for BYU
they're true
It's not the Utes' playing
it's their attitude.

When they lose they go
boo hoo
But when BYU wins they go
good game
and when BYU wins they go
good try
high five

I love BYU
Woo hoo

Football
BYU players
Fui Vakapuna
Curtis Brown
My favorite players
Woo hoo

TOUCHDOWN!

5 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

Be careful what you publish in front of a Ute Alumni! :) Thanks for the yummy recipe. The simplicity is right up my alley!

Rebecca and Co. said...

I know, I totally thought of that Kellie! Sorry!

Betsy Fowler said...

Love the new pic nd layout! Very very cute!

Tracey said...

I love you new layout, soooo cute!!!

Rebecca and Co. said...

I spent an insane amount of time trying out new templates. LOL I'm glad you like it!