Saturday, July 12, 2008

Heard around the house

After watching the movie Edward Scissorhands
Mary: Yes, but one question remains. How could anybody love a fweak?

After receiving copious amounts of praise from Bryce for helping with the laundry without being asked, Harrison swaggers into my room looking very pleased
Harrison: I was helping Dad. You helping yourself? Oh. I can help you after I'm done with Dad.

Reporting on his backpacking overnighter to Zions
Tyce: It was five miles uphill and my pack weighed the most--30 lbs! My legs hurt, my abs hurt, my feet hurt . . . do you think I'm really growing a moustache?

Calling Bryce on the phone with news
Mary: Guess what, Dad? I made it into GATE!

Upon Bryce finishing his morning shower, Cameron grandly swings the door open
Cam: You may enter!

1 comment:

Mopsie said...

I get a good chuckle out of your family - so funny! I love them so much. Thanks for sharing.