Monday, July 28, 2008

"O"!

Last week we took Heather to the Cirque du Soliel show "O" at the Bellagio. It was to thank her for taking such good care of the kids . . . even though one night out can't possibly be enough to thank her for enabling us to go on vacation (!). "O" was spectacular and crazy and impossible to wrap your head around. The flips! The costuming! The stage that disappears underwater! It was really, really cool. I am still partial to "Ka" but I can see why "O" is so popular. Besides, going to the Bellagio is always a treat. The people-watching alone is worth the trip.

5 comments:

brooklyn said...

oh man! soooo fun! i've been wanting to see one of those shows for years! (hint: leave again and i'll babysit for you if that's the pay!)

Rebecca and Co. said...

LOL! Next time you're here let's plan to go!

Tracey said...

Joe and I went and saw KA, we LOVED it!!! It has been our favorite show on the strip, when we get enough money we would love to take the kids. It is soooo expensive.
Your stories are always soooo funny. Mary Rachael really cracks me up.

Natalie said...

Rebecca, Hi...I found your blog and let me say your and your kids crack me up. I hope you don't mind. You're a great blogger. I'm glad I got to learn a little more about your family. C-ya, Natalie

Rebecca and Co. said...

Hi, Tracey and Natalie!!!