Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I know how Cinderella's nails looked the day after the Ball

During my kid-free two hours yesterday I went to the nail salon. My birthday's on Saturday, so, happy birthday to me, I have pretty fingers and toes. I tried out a new place. I wish I spoke Vietnamese. I never know exactly what I'm supposed to do when. And yet, I got through it.

This time I splurged on a manicure. A *French* manicure, oui oui. It looked pretty nice, I must say. And then today when I was pick-pick-picking off a piece of paper glued to the kitchen tile, I remembered why I never paint my nails in the first place. My polish job now looks a bit, hmmm, less polished. Lucky I'm showing you a "before" shot. You know that old saying, you can't have pretty nails and do housework. So guess what I've decided. Yeah, you know me.

No comments: