Monday, December 31, 2007

Photo Overload

I find that I need to post a lot of pictures because I don't want anybody to be left out. When David, Brooklyn, Cambria and Maya were here we went to Sam's Town to eat (Cameron was wiggly and not into posing) and then bowling. All of the kids--even the 4 little ones--seemed to have a good time. The ball only got stuck going too slowly on the lane a few times. I got THREE strikes IN A ROW, which I later learned is called a "turkey." I still didn't even break 100. I am very inconsistent, obviously.

David and Brooklyn are quite good, and were the scoring leaders.

I just loved having my WHOLE family together. My neices are adorable and I'm so glad I love AND like my brother and his wife.











Later Cambria did Mary's hair, which David suggested she copied from the singer from Flock of Seagulls. Ha!!!!

2 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

How fun! Can KC and I join all of you for Christmas next year? :)

Rebecca and Co. said...

yes!!!! :)