Thursday, October 18, 2007

My daughter, the wild cat


Out of the blue, Mary said this:

These days I have a hard time believing I really am a human.

I say up like a cat, I hunt for midnight snacks like a cat. I don't think a wild cat would eat bacon too much though.

Maybe I'm half human and half animal. I'm teaching Sara to run fast like a wild cat but she's not very good yet. You know, cats, they like to mess around. And when cats do something wrong they don't want the consequences. That's just like me. Also, I don't like to wear shoes, and neither do cats.


Then I asked her to show me what wild cats do, and she did.


3 comments:

Mopsie said...

Yikes, she's a scary little cat! Is that what she will be for Halloween? Seems to be a natural fit. Gotta love that fertile imagination!

Rebecca and Co. said...

She has chosen to be the Headless Horseman. I think it's going to be cool.

Vigoren Family said...

Oh my funniness! Isaac has a little Mary in him, I think. We'll have to get the two together sometime and find out!