Thursday, October 11, 2007

Activities, and Cam Quotes



Yesterday Mary Rachel, Cameron, and Harrison went to a party at Pump It Up for a new friend at church. Of course the kids had fun and I enjoyed getting to know some of the parents better.

Tyce went a football practice with his friend Dalton during the party. Tyce wants to join the (flag football) team. I am not so sure about it. He's also trying out for the school basketball team, has Scouts, band, and piano practice . . . I think he's spreading himself too thin. And he's really grouchy to me when he's stressed out, which I witnessed this morning when he had homework to correct and very little time to do it.

So, we will see about flag football. The good thing is that there's just one practice a week and one game a week, and the season isn't all that long (after Thanksgiving?). I'm sure he would be overjoyed to play but . . . well, all the stuff I just said.

Bryce is doing well now that September 30th has come and gone and the big deadline at work isn't looming overhead anymore. The BYU v. UNLV game is this weekend here in Las Vegas and Bryce's dad is coming down for it. Heck, even *I'm* going.

The three younger kids and I walked Mary to school this morning and then the twins and I played at the park next door. The weather is really nice lately. As a bonus, I saw 4 people I knew at the park so I got to "play" with my friends too.

Now for the Cameron quotes.

Cam: Mom, I'm ready to go to the park.

Mom: You're completely naked. We need some clothes for you.

Cam: Okay. Mom, put this bib on me so I will not be naked anymore.

****

Mom: Phew, it's hot in this garage!

Cam: Not for me. I'm a tough guy.

No comments: