Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Too busy to breathe

Sorry for not posting, and especially for not posting any pictures yet. I have to find a spare moment to figure that out.

Took the big kids to the doctor yesterday. Tyce weighs 58 lbs. and is 54" tall. Mary weighs 59 lbs. and is 51 1/2" tall. We keep them at the same size for wrestling purposes. j/k

Tyce just had a check-in re: his medication and Mary had an initial appt. for medication re: her ADHD. She has not been medicated at this point because she's doing well at school. We suffer at home and at church though, believe me. Well, since our move she's been having a hard time adjusting and her behavior is *unbearable* every moment of every day. I know she doesn't like being in trouble all the time. You should have seen her at the doctor's office. If there were a poster child for hyperactivity and anxiety, my beautiful, spazzy daughter would be it.

She also really wanted to get a shot. Luckily for her, she got one (flu).

I got my hair dramatically cut/colored last night. It used to be medium brown with blondie highlights, but now it's dark reddish brown. It's shorter and sassier. I LIKE IT. My kids like it. My husband . . . is not so sure. I shall photograph myself soon.

I got a new calling on Sunday. It is in the Primary presidency. I will tell you more if/when sustained on Sunday.

Oh, guess what. David and Brooklyn and their adorable girls are coming to visit us this weekend! We can finally make use of that guest bedroom. We'll have a family party on Sunday when Betsy (Brookie's cousin) come to dinner. We need more visitors. Also, my internet friend Suzanne from Australia is coming to see me next week (actually she's vacationing in LV and will happen to see me). Billabong, mate!

Okay, I have to receive the plumber soon so I need to get back to the cleaning. Those pesky twins have shoved something down out toilet AGAIN. How can I help them potty train (which they are pretty gung-ho about) if they're not allowed near a toilet????

Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister-in-law Kim!!!

3 comments:

Betsy Fowler said...

I can't believe nobody has commented on this post. I actually have read it numerous times and even had a 20 minute discussion about it with Bryce at work the other day.

(waiting for the next installment)

I must be the only "fully invested" Jones fan this week!
Go Betsy!!!!!! hee hee

brooklyn said...

i've been too busy to breathe also! i will comment in person tomorrow-- so excited to see you (and you too, betsy)!

Rebecca and Co. said...

Bets, you *are* fully invested! LOL You rock!

Brookie, see you soon!