Sunday, September 23, 2007

It's been too long (again)

Either I blog about my real life or I actually live my real life. I can't seem to do both. Right now the kids are running around doing who knows what, so you can guess which one I've picked right now.

We had a great time with the Cooks, and then I enjoyed visiting with my Australian friend Suzanne. It was a very busy week, especially since I was also busy with my two new callings (Primary secretary and activities co-chairperson). In case you're wondering, I didn't really catch on that my activities calling was more than just a board member. I guess we are the chairpeople. (Honestly everything would've turned out the same either way, eh?)

Today was the Primary program and the kids did great. I got to show up after all the hard work was done and then revel in the compliments that came to the Primary presidency. LOL I've only been to Primary twice so far. It's great. It's like when I served in Young Women with Jen, Rebecca, and Allison. I still get together with those ladies for lunch quite regularly. Good people make it very enjoyable to serve.

Here are two funnies from chatty Cameron:

Bryce asked Cameron to come over and stop doing something (I can't remember the details) and Cam looked at him and said, "How dare you!"

Today at nursery Cam scraped his thumb and got a bandage, which of course would not stay on. After playing outside this afternoon he came in and in a sing-song voice said, "Guess who needs a band-aid?"

Bryce is working tonight because his September deadline is imminent. Hopefully he'll finish everything and we'll be back to smooth sailing.

2 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

Hey, I'm the Primary Secretary in our ward. I really love it! Our program isn't until Oct. 28th, but we're quite excited. Good luck!

Rebecca and Co. said...

Hey Kellie! We'll have to trade secrets.