Friday, April 20, 2007

This will go on their permanent record

I'm starting a file for twins. I plan to show it to teachers, doctors, and potential employers. It will not paint a flattering picture of what the boys do with their spare time.


I answered the telephone in the garage today, talked for a few minutes to a friend. My "mom-sense" told me to hurry up and check on the quiet children. I ignored it. And now you have every right to wonder, "When will she learn?"


The boys looked surprised that I removed them from their snack. I know they're not *really* out to get me, because if they were they'd look more excited that they ruffled my feathers.





In other news:
.
Tyce and Bryce went to a parent meeting at Bridger last night. After going Tyce decided to take his chances at getting into Hyde Park. That means he's taking himself off the list at Bridger with the hope that he gets a call from his #1 choice. The worst case scenario is that he won't get in to Hyde Park and goes to the local junior high, Brown. But he's okay with that. We support his decision because he feels good about it.
.
Tyce is on a field trip today with his GATE group to UNLV for Earth Day.
.
Mary Rachel and I are getting pedicures this weekend. She continues to have a wicked sense of humor and I enjoy her a lot.
.
Cameron's new phrase is "Guess what." The other night the door bell rang and he ran through the house yelling, "Guess what? Guess what? Guess what? Guess what? Pizza Guy's here."
.
Harrison doesn't "talk to hear himself talk" like Cameron does, so sometimes he says things that surprise me. At dinner last night I asked his brother, "Do you want a drink of water?" Harrison said, "No, thank you. Oh, you were talking to Cam?"
.
Both boys are in their cribs singing "We will, we will, ROCK YOU!" That's good, because now I'm off to sweep up the cereal.

2 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

Oh my gosh, you have your hands full with those two! KC and I cracked up at their choice of song after making a nice piece of artwork on the floor. Hey, you have a few more years to teach them, right?

Anonymous said...

... but they're so CUTE! And how boring would your days be with no kids at home?! It doesn't bear thinking of. Who wants to get anything else done???
Love those little faces! Keep the pictures coming.
Love, Mopsie