Monday, March 12, 2012

Lots o' Pictures

1. Nevada Reading Week
As one of their special days the kids dressed as a character from history. Harrison was Meriwether Lewis of the exploring duo Lewis and Clark. I love how his costume turned out. Cameron wanted to wear my chef jacket so he became Hector Boiardi, aka Chef Boyardee! Did you know that the real Chef catered Woodrow Wilson's second wedding?

Harrison the adventurer.

Cameron will-a make-a you-a the spaghetti!

Harrison liked having binoculars. Cam liked having a mustache.

Katie hated their costumes! She barked at them until they left for school.

2. Volleyball
Tyce made the JV team, which I mentioned before.

On his way to try-outs. Congratulations to him on his hard work in the off-season and best wishes for a great set of games to come!


3. Colt of the Month!
Harrison earned this award for slowing down and improving his handwriting.

Proud mom with her boy.
He got a certificate and a cool rubber Colt of the Month bracelet.

4. Shoes
I went through a bracelet phase, then a purse phase. Now I'm into shoes. These beauties boost me up as high as when I walk on my tip-toes.

Check it.

5. Boys' Presidents' Day trip to California
Bryce and the boys went to Malibu for a day. They played at the beach and went crab fishing. They had a blast!

Cam is cool.

Tyce and Harrison by the pier.

Tyce casting his line.

The boys played in the water--Cam for only a short while. But Harrison love it.

Cam while he lasted--out with the tide!

Harrison along the shore.

Fly away!

Hi-ya!
Cameron's more like me--not really in to sand and getting wet.

Tyce caught this ugly critter.
Can you imagine trying to eat this?


6. Girls' Day for Presidents' Day
Mary and I had a girly day. We went to the movies, the mall, and out to lunch.

At Claire's in the mall with Bella. We were there forever picking out the best deals.

At lunch the next day--she dressed up so nicely!

With my favorite girl.

I think her hair looked so pretty. That's a new braided headband.

7. Star-Spangled Spectacular
The entire 1st grade put on a show. Our boys sang and signed "I'm Proud to Be an American" and I couldn't help snerveling into my shirtsleeve. Man, that song gets me every time.

Harrison's in the middle in white, and Cam's next to him in a red lifeguard shirt. So cute!

8. Fun at the Doctor
Mary's neurologist check-up. She tries to act normal for the doctor and his staff but when it's just the two of us . . .

She is almost 5'6 and weighs 98 lbs.
She sticks Altoids up her nose to gross me out.

She thinks she's sooooooo funny.

9. A Day with Ammon and J. J.
The boys had their friends over. They ate waffles and then went swimming.

Harrison, J.J., Ammon, and Cam. These are some seriously sweet little dudes.

So that's what's been going on with us. Stay tuned for pictures of Bryce's newest project!

No comments: