Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just the usual

Well, I haven't written for a week, have I? Last night we had the Laurels come over and make cookies and cheesecake pies. I have the best group of 16-18 year old girls. They are so pleasant and nice to each other. That is not the case with the younger group, the 12-13 year olds. I am slated to do some knuckle-whacking over there.

Guess what. Our backyard is finished and IT IS AWESOME. I love it so much. We have the grass and trees, a playground area, and a giant trampoline that kinda ruins the whole asthetic appeal but is SO MUCH FUN. I played outside all morning with the kids. I will post pics soon.

This weekend Tyce is going on the 11-year-old Scout campout with Bryce and I think they are both pretty excited.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

brooklyn said...

Aaaah, a backyard! I'm so envious...

Can't wait to see pics!