Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just Harrison

Last year Harrison was really, really difficult when it came to getting the Christmas pictures done. I mean, he literally kept walking away from the set. We were graced by his granting us a family photo, after many attempts to bribe and lure him that direction. I really wanted a single picture of him too, but he absolutely refused to pose, even for a moment. So this year I had the photographer focus on Harrison and take a ton of pictures, just in case he was feeling ornery again. LOL

Anyway, Harrison was pretty stoic and quite shy, but willing to be the center of attention. The big kids kept saying, "Don't smiiiiiiiile!" Which, of course, made him kind of smile.

The last one is Tyce and Mary's favorite.




3 comments:

brooklyn said...

Aaaaaah!!! So cute!!! All of them. I love second to last one.

I'm so excited to play again during Christmas time! I hope your house seams don't break!

Mopsie said...

I like the second to last one best, too. But the last one has so much personality. Many possible captions. Adorable!

Kimpromptu said...

Such handsome pictures! I love the last one too!