Friday, October 24, 2014

My First Bonus Time

I've made it through the busy season at work, the busiest I've been in a long time. I worked 45 hours for two weeks, 7 days on, one day off. Two cycles of that was killer. It was like I lived at the store.

My second home.

I loved helping people find the best products for their skin and the most flattering colors for their faces. It was great to be able to pass out gifts; that was the highlight of the event for me. I did get a little annoyed by people who hemmed and hawed about the color of gift (and there were a few grumpy folks) but other than that the experience was pleasant.

Nice free gift.

In the midst of this craziness I was also awarded employee of the week! 

How nice is that?
Me on the first day of bonus time.
My co-workers say that the fall gift is the easier one. The gift in spring is the really busy one--glad I got some experience in before that!


No comments: