Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We Went to the Temple

With the Fullmers, the Foutzes, the Muainas, and Bro. Smith. It was lovely! What a relief it was to come home and find that the kids hadn't burned down the house. No over-the-stove marshmallow-roasting occurred, which was better than last time. When we came home everyone was watching "Spy Kids: All the Time in the World" on tv. I don't know what went on before we walked in but they sure made it look like they'd been angels the whole time. Halleluyer!

When we were serving in the temple I thought about Bee the entire time.

Last night when I was falling asleep I thought I was dying. On the cusp of wakefulness and sleep I felt like I was falling into another realm, slipping from this life. I exerted what little control I could muster and said aloud, "I don't want to die!" (or at least I think I did). I was terrified, to be honest. I think I must have death on my mind all the way down to the subconscious level.

No comments: