Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Family Portrait

The morning of the picture I was still stressing about the wardrobe. Then Mary decided to have an opinion and not wear the outfit I'd picked out for her. And Tyce begged to wear the blue shirt and vest instead of the white one with a tie. Luckily Bryce and the little boys still obey my costuming commands. I think you'll agree that in the end everyone looked great!


That's the one hanging on our wall. But here are some of the outtakes:


Cameron! What a face.

Oh Harrison.
 I like these back-to-back photos. The boys are practically the same height--maybe only a quarter of an inch difference.
Handsome boys.

A similar picture was taken a few years back of Tyce and Mary--and they were almost the exact same height as well. Except that Tyce is nearly 4 years older than his little sis and and hated being mistaken for her twin!
Thank goodness for a growth spurt! But to be fair, Mary is very tall. At 11, she's taller than I am and I'm 5'4.


I love these individual pictures. These are my favorites (though there was so many good ones).

Tyce, age 15.  


Mary Rachel, almost 12.

Cameron, age 7.


Harrison, age 7.


At the end of the photo session, Bryce asked the photographer to take one more picture--Cameron doing what he loves to do best.

Head spin!

1 comment:

SweetmamaK said...

beautiful pictures- Quentin hit five feet and is 1/2 inch taller than his older brother. I love the big beautiful smiles of your children!