Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Father's Day Wrap Up

Better late than never! I have been busy and yet unmotivated.

As you know, I gave a talk on Father's Day in sacrament meeting. I rushed around that morning, putting the finishing touches on the talk and printing it. I think I did a lame job on breakfast that morning. Well, actually the food was great, but I mean the presentation and fanfare were lacking.

The Primary kids sang to their dads and it was adorable. However, our two little boys refused to go up on the stand. So I guess that Mary sang for all of them that day.

After church I was in party mode. Bryce chose hamburgers, french fries, and milkshakes for his meal. He wanted to make the mini-sliders himself but they turned out like little balls of charcoal. I think they might have to revoke his grilling license for that.

But it was still a good meal. There were a few salvageable pieces there!

Afterwards the kids presented him with their cards. Bryce wants to go on a kayak trip to San Diego, so I that is his Father's Day and birthday present rolled into one.

I love Bryce and I couldn't ask for a better father for our children!

2 comments:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

Hahahhaah his grilling looks like Gregs...... uhg
Greg will go off and start messing with jacuzzi chemicals or find something to do and FORGET the grill... drives me NUTS!

Mopsie said...

Hooray for Bryce! Super Dad! You're awesome, and we love you.