Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's Bryce's Birthday

Happy Birthday to my best friend! I hope you're having a great day!

***

I've been really swamped lately and haven't updated the blog like I said I would. Sorry about that. I have good pictures to show you about our trip to Utah too. This week the kids were back to school (finishing up the school year) and the transistion has been rough on us all. Plus a million other excuses. The thing is, I will be back soon . . . if not tonight then in the next few days.

It is Bryce's birthday, after all, so I have party-throwing to do.

5 comments:

brooklyn said...

WE LOVE BRYCE! Happy Birthday to him!

Darrell Crowther said...

Happy Birthday, Bryce!!!

brooklyn said...

happy birthday. i don't think i believe that you made your own pizza,though.

D

Rebecca and Co. said...

Haha about the pizza! Sorry it got so crazy when you called. The children have been banned from balloons forever and ever. They (the balloons) cause too much contention. You wouldn't believe the fist fights that broke out those few party items.

Rebecca and Co. said...

Thanks, Angie!