Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What Harrison is Thankful For

What I am Thankful For, by Harrison Jones
3rd grade, November 2013

I am thankful for my family. This is why: because they watch over me, take me to school, and they love me. My brother Tyce was so nice to me when he tied parts of my costume. When I said, "Thank you," he said, "You're welcome." That was really nice.

My sister Mary is someone who gets along with me. So I try to be nice to her. She is the one who plays Mario Kart with me.

My whole family is nice in some way, but someone is special. Cameron is my real brother. When we were babies and were born our mother was too sick to take care of us. So we were adopted by a nice family. Cameron is my twin.

An activity I do with them is we will go to the park and play football. We also play a game called Skip Bo. It is where you have a pile of 10 cards and you have two 12s piles and two 1s piles and first one to no cards in the 10 pile wins. That is what I am thankful for.


1 comment:

RoguePancake said...

that is really sweet. i especially like how he expresses his connection to cameron.