Monday, November 9, 2009

A Most Welcome Package


We weren't expecting anything in the mail, but it was still exciting to think of what might be in the oversized-mail box. When Bryce jimmied the lock open we discovered a smallish box with the return address of . . . WHAT!? For real? The Wild Animal Park!

And inside the shredded paper were Mary's glasses.

(They were filthy. I'm dying to know where they were found. I was sure they were crushed under someone's shoe, or that a cheetah was enjoying improved vision.)

6 comments:

Emmy said...

No way!!! That is so awesome!!

Denalee said...

Wowie!

The Hardy's said...

Yay! I'm glad they came back to you...are they all in one piece and can still be worn ?:)

Rebecca and Co. said...

Oh yes. There might be some scratches (minor) from being somewhere in the dirt and then being packed in shredded paper, but they are definitely wearable.

Mopsie said...

Amazing. Had you already replaced them? A spare pair is always good. What a nice cheetah!

Rebecca and Co. said...

I had not yet replaced them (thank goodness). I would like to get a spare but I want to see how she does with the ones she has.